- Are you ready to be a homeowner?
- Hire a Realtor®
- Get pre-approved
- Look at homes
- Choose a home
- Get funding
- Make an offer
- Get insurance
- What’s next?!
- Mortgage meltdown — never count on your financing until it’s final/closed…
- Count your costs — keep track of your mounting costs and fees…
- Budget time & money for repairs — they’ll cost you, in more ways than one…
- Multiple visits are okay — don’t be shy if you want to re-visit the home…
- Learn (& love) thy neighbors — it can make or break your living situation…
According to RealtyTimes.com, these are the top 3 “turn-ons” for homebuyers:
1. Curb Appeal